Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Regardless



Restlessly thinking about the reasons. Gonna blow up my mind. Being reckless is my specialty, being indecisive also gonna makes me as a prick.

Went to Beijing in order to solve a lame problem, yet again repeating such thing again. Getting worse, I guess.

Some are solved, some are worsen. Informing Ayeh. Yet still hasn’t informing the others. Silently suffering by my own self.

It was a good decision (long way decision) but it is going to be vice versa if I myself letting this thing continuously happen.

Sh*t do happened but it can be cleared by integrity and self comprehension~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cha'a said...

kamu... it's good that u dnt run away from ur problems.. the challenge in solving it is always there.. keep strong.. sy suke kamu tak lari dr masalah.. :)