Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ramadhan, you are going soon


Ramadhan is leaving.


Less than 10 days, Ramadhan is going to leave us. In a blink of eyes, yet me to going to leave Malaysia again for my responsibility. Talking about this year ramadhan, maybe it is the worst as most of the day, spending my day with watching movies, listening to movie. Wasted the most precious month I guess, HIS month. Sigh~

Being a fool also shows that I’m just taking this Ramadhan for granted. Got bleed, got scars. Such damn thing should be avoided whether it is Ramadhan not. It should be neither me myself nor the others. Our body, it is gifted yet we really don’t have any right to hurt it.

I guess my Iman is dropping. What cost me till I dropped it? Herm. Start thinking of it and I know what is the problem and absolutely should be solved and I think it is solved. Hasn’t it? Just hoping the best for all of us.

On 11th September, will depart from Pengkalan Chepa Airport and next tomorrow morning going to depart from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing. Going back so soon. Before leaving this nation, I am going to be with my family and friends together celebrating Syawal.


Syawal is coming.

No comments: